cxf-dev mailing list archives

From ale-2011 <ashley.le2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Soap over Jms - Error: Insufficient configuration for Conduit
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 04:31:55 GMT
Thanks Dan! that helped getting rid of the error. It generated other class
not found exceptions but I managed to collect all the jar files that I need.

The error that I'm having now is that it could not find the connection
factory name:  javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
java:activemq/QueueConnectionFactory

I'm thinking that my client doesn't regconize the java: namespace, so I made
the connection factory and the queues global.

Global JNDI namespace
activemq
+QueueConnectionFactory
+queue
           +----GetForecastRequestQueue
           +----GetForecastResponseQueue
Then I remove the "java:" in my cxf.xml file So it'll be something like
this:
jndiConnectionFactoryName="activemq/QueueConnectionFactory"
jndiDestinationName="activemq/queue/GetForecastRequestQueue"
jndiReplyDestinationName="activemq/queue/GetForecastResponseQueue"

Re-deploy the war file and re-execute the client. The client codes still
doesn't seem to like it neither. I don't know what I'm missing or doing
wrong here.