cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: thought on spring and blueprint configuration schemas
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:02:03 GMT
Hi Willem,
thanks for the information.

This is certainly one option that we can take, which is similar to
option 2 but without the disadvantage of having duplicated classes or
having to maintain manually two almost identical schemas.

But it is kind of complex. I am feeling that everything would become
very simple if we could go for option 4.

regards, aki