cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Different namespaces for CXF Blueprint and Spring schemas
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:23:32 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I think there is a possibility to use one schema that works for both
of them, thereby making things a lot simpler. You will lose some
degree of strictness in the combined schemas (i.e., certain attributes
are available but have no associated semantics and simply ignored when
configured in spring or one way or the other). But we can document
this divergence in the merged schema's document/annotation elements.

I am planning to take this approach for the ws-rm component. The
background to this is
tracked at

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/thought-on-spring-and-blueprint-configuration-schemas-tt5052010.html

regards, aki