cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for DOSGi RI 1.3 release
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:53:07 GMT
I'm thinking that
org.osgi/org.osgi.enterprise/org.osgi.enterprise-4.2.0.jar needs to be
included in the single bundle distro (this is a replacement for the
dosgi ri local copy of the remote admin packages).

As a side note may be we should add a dosgi feature into our CXF Karaf
profile, as my tests with the Talend distro have shown that DOSGi RI
CXF-DSW loads fine and supports the deployment of JAXWS & JAXRS
endpoints. This feature will point to 4 artifacts (OSGI compendium &
enterprise, cxf-dsw & cxf topology manager) - I will start a new thread
after DOSGI 1.3 is done in January

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin