cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing to set an Origin header with a WebClient
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:13:46 GMT
Hi Dan
On 01/12/11 16:09, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Thursday, December 01, 2011 10:04:27 AM Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
>> Hi Benson
>> so HTTPUrlConnection drops 'Origin' ? It's unfortunate.
>> It seems we'd need to look into some sort of integration with Apache
>> Http Client at some time,
>
> Started working on that a long time ago:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/branches/async-
> client/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/async/
>
> Just never had time to really finish it.  :-(

The reflection trick you proposed may get us past this particular issue
:-)...Making it OSGI can be a concern, but may be, as far as CORS is
concerned, it's mainly targeted at browser consumers, not sure though
Actually, just wondering if it is possible to 'fix' HTTPUrlConnection to
support arbitrary HTTP verbs...

thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin