cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1213179 - in /cxf/trunk/rt/ws/rm/src/main: java/org/apache/cxf/ws/rm/blueprint/ resources/schemas/configuration/ resources/schemas/configuration/blueprint/
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:52:08 GMT
On Monday, December 12, 2011 9:43:37 AM ay@apache.org wrote:
>             xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>             xmlns:wsrmp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/policy"
> -           xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
> +           xmlns:s-beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
> +           xmlns:bp-beans="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
>             xmlns:cxf-beans="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/beans"
>             elementFormDefault="qualified"
>             attributeFormDefault="unqualified">

As you already discovered, this is not where we need to go with this.   The
schemas need to NOT import blueprint or spring schemas in order to be usable
by both.

Ideally, the blueprint stuff is usable without Spring installed and Spring
stuff is usable without blueprint.   Thus, the schemas, if they are shared,
really need to not import either.  :-(

--
Daniel Kulp