cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject WS-MakeConnection operation structuring
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:21:37 GMT
I'm having trouble implementing the WS-MakeConnection MakeConnection
operation, and I'm hoping somebody can give me some pointers. The
problem is that even though this looks like a SOAP operation, it really
is not - the response can be anything that's waiting for the endpoint,
with no predefined element or schema type. If I configure this using
Service/ServiceInfo/OperationInfo/etc., as we do for other WS-* protocol
endpoints, it looks like I have to make it a oneway operation (since the
response can be anything) - but if I then set a response message, it'll
be ignored.

What I want to do is to pop a message off an internal queue for the
address and make that the response. Any pointers on how I can make this
happen?

Thanks,

   - Dennis