cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CORS
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:44:16 GMT
On 11/11/11 01:30, sergkorney wrote:
> Let start from adding JAX-RS CORS filter. I think mostly CORS support is
> really needed for RESTful services.
> I'm new to CXF but have some experience with using CORS filter mentioned
> here  http://software.dzhuvinov.com/cors-filter.html
> http://software.dzhuvinov.com/cors-filter.html  - Could you give me any hint
> how to setup a filter and get access inside it to all registered services,
> so that filter will handle OPTION requests only for registered services?

Sure, have a look at this section:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-filters.html#JAX-RSFilters-Filters

Filters can get JAX-RS contexts injected, example, Headers, UriInfo,
Request or CXF MessageContext.

ClassResourceInfo represents a selected root resource, the fact the
filter is being invoked means that the JAX-RS runtime successfully
located a registered root resource which will handle the current request
URI... It's also possible to get to a resource Method which will
be invoked

Cheers, Sergey