cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CORS
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 15:58:35 GMT
On 07/11/11 14:39, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Why a filter? I guess, the advantage would be that it would work for
> SOAP and REST both. On the other hand, it's kind of 'over there'. Does
> JAX-RS have any other way to share out adding a handler for OPTIONS
> (and access control checking on Origin) that would have any
> advantages?

we can get a JAX-RS filter and a servlet filter sharing the same code,
this is what is done in the OAuth module

But I've had no experience with CORS so I'd need your help :-) We may
want to get filters and the supporting code located in in say a
cxf-rt-rs-security-cors module under rt/rs/security

Cheers, Sergey