cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Generating Java from WSDL
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:58:17 GMT
Harry, these questions should be asked on the CXF-USER's list -- many
more people, including the CXF devs on CXF-DEV,
are on it.

bindings.xjb I believe is just for JAXB (your POJOs that handle the
request and responses)-- it shouldn't have an effect on JAX-WS method
mappings, which are defined in the JAX-WS specification (which CXF
implements) and most probably mandate the removal of the underscore.
(You'd have the same issue if you used Metro:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/soap_client_tutorial)  I'm not sure
there's anything we can do about that.

Glen