cxf-dev mailing list archives

From harry <>
Subject Re: Generating Java from WSDL
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:50:02 GMT

Thanks for your response. Sorry for posting this on cxf-dev.

Can you point me to where in the JAX-WS it mentions that methods can not
have underscores? I can't find it.

The reason I ask, is because if that is the case then maybe the WSDL should
not be allowed to have underscores to begin with. Also, AXIS2 works fine and
generates methods with the underscores intact.

I want to understand if this is a bug in metro/cxf or mandated by the
standard. If it is mandated in the standard, I think there is a disconnect
between the WSDL definition standard and JAX-WS specification.