cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 2.1.4 to 2.1.9
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

The error makes it sound like there is an XML issue.   Can you post the xml
configuration?   You can also try adding the namespaces needed to the http-
conduit element.  That MAY help.    It almost sounds like you aren't picking
up woodstox, but I'm not really sure.    2.1.9 was still long enough ago that
I'm not sure what the state of everything was.   I'd definitely suggest up
dating to 2.5.0 if possible and trying to see if that fixes things.

Dan