cxf-dev mailing list archives

From K Fung <kfung4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to contribue a CXF JAX-RS OSGi Sample?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 20:53:13 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the feedback.

I'll work on getting the code compilable in the examples folder and
then submit a JIRA task to track its submission into trunk. I'll
definitely include a README to talk about it does (which I presume
will be the basis for the wiki page).

The initial scope for the the sample code would be to demonstrate a
"Hello World" type of application but I would definitely want to
extend it to include some of the more common features utilized (e.g.,
JAXB) so that consuming teams don't need to go through as much work as
I did to initially get this code to work.

FYI, this example works fine in both Eclipse Equinox and Apache Felix
so it isn't tied to a particular OSGI runtime.

Regards,
kl