cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mina R Waheeb <syn...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi destination service and XMPP transport
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:31:27 GMT
Hi CXF folks,

I use non-spring bus, I need to publish service to more than one
destination. I had found bean factory very expensive operation to do
for each transport available, is there any another way to create
message observer for my destination? maybe any docs to explain how
message observer installed on a destination?

Also, I have implement CXF XMPP transport I'd like to contribute to
the project. I'm using in house XMPP API but I think its easy to use
any another XMPP library maybe I could port it for openfire as
example? If anyone interested please tell me how can i share it.

Cheers,
Mina R. Waheeb