cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DiSCUSS] WS-Notification
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:31:24 GMT

Just wanted to mention that Guillaume and I have been chatting a bit about the
code on the CXF IRC channel today.   He ran into some differences with various
JAX-WS implementations:

http://irclogs.dankulp.com/logs/irclogger_log/cxf?date=2011-10-05,Wed&sel=128#l124

that required some "less clean" code.   Nothing major.   We also talked about
the JMS stuff currently being tied to ActiveMQ and options around that:

http://irclogs.dankulp.com/logs/irclogger_log/cxf?date=2011-10-05,Wed&sel=194#l190

That last stuff is definitely not critical (tied to ActiveMQ is perfectly fine
for now as long as we mention that).

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp