cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi destination service and XMPP transport
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:41:54 GMT
I'm afraid you have to use the use the TransportFactory to do such kind
of job.

We always welcome the contributions, please fill a JIRA[1] and attache a
patch for it.
BTW, you can share you code in the github once you replace  XMPP library
to be Smack or others.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Willem

--