cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: are client proxies slow?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:20:02 GMT
It is quite uncommong that the client is not thread safe.
So the normal way is to create a proxy for the generated interface and
inject it into the user code.

So the client generation happens only one time.

In the case of ws security the client is only not thread safe if you
need different credentials. Is that the case for you?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de