cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to contribue a CXF JAX-RS OSGi Sample?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:28:27 GMT
By the way, at the next stage we can also probably create the Activator
part in the jaxrs fronentend/osgi - this can be optionally enabled and
what it will do it will probably do BundleListener and check which ones
contain Applications, as well as do ServiceTracker on Application,
MessageReaderWriter/Reader services, etc

Cheers, Sergey