cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.5.0 release?
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 05:17:42 GMT
Sounds good. When do you think you can have it in?

Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting publishing the current trunk code
as 2.5.0, only that we figure out when we want to do the release and
then finish pending changes before that date.

   - Dennis

On 10/08/2011 05:08 PM, Johan Edstrom wrote:
> I'd really like to get the blueprint httpj: stuff in for that.
>
> On Oct 7, 2011, at 9:23 PM, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
>
>> How do people feel about getting out a 2.5.0 release? It looks like we've got some
very nice new features either added or in the process of being added to the trunk, and it'd
be good to have a timeline in place for the release.