cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.5.0 release?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 00:44:36 GMT
On Saturday, October 08, 2011 4:23:17 PM Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> How do people feel about getting out a 2.5.0 release? It looks like
> we've got some very nice new features either added or in the process of
> being added to the trunk, and it'd be good to have a timeline in place
> for the release.

I agree.   I was thinking about a 2.5 around Oct 15th which would put it
exactly 6m since 2.4, but I think that may be a little too soon.   We need to
finalize the stuff for both the STS and the WSN things and get them into the
distribution.   Examples for both would be great as well.   I have some more
OSGi work I'm playing with, but much of that can easily defer to 2.5.1.

Basically, I do think we could get something out by the end of the month.   We
just need to concentrate a bit on the few remaining tasks.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org