cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <emjohn...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Remove the CXF MTOSI examples?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:14:25 GMT
I totally agree wit Glen on this. It should either be in or out. If a
company that provides their own distro of CXF wants to include the
MTOSI sample and the documentation for it, then that it OK for them.
The CXF community does not need to clutter up the distro with samples
that show an edge case based on a seemingly defunct standard -
particularly when no one in the community has the expertise or the
desire to maintain it.