cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF JMS and replyToQueue
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:56:08 GMT
I don´t fully understand your explanations.
What is a QManager? Is it a jms message broker?
It seems not as you write about a Message Broker on another QManager.
Sorry that I do not have better knowledge about the IBM terms.

So what is this setup you described good for?

I know the scenario where client and server are connected to different
jms brokers. This can be easily solved by using the broker´s features to
bridge the queues
from one broker to another. So for the client it seems the server is on
the same broker and the other way round. So in this case CXF does not
have to do anything special.

Christian