cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cxf and jms service
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:29:02 GMT
On Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:24:11 PM marcin.kasinski wrote:
> org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(Abst
> ractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:146) at
> org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:117)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.ja
> va:168) at
> org.apache.geronimo.cxf.CXFEndpoint.doPublish(CXFEndpoint.java:168) at
> org.apache.geronimo.cxf.CXFEndpoint.publish(CXFEndpoint.java:143) at

You are still somehow going through the Geronimo publishing stuff of JAXWS
annotated beans.   You likely need to figure out how to turn that off so that
our own servlet based stuff can trigger.

Don't know much about Geronimo in that regard.   A note to the users@geronimo
list might be best.

--
Daniel Kulp