cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aegis, XmlBeans and CXF
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:30:52 GMT
An entire Apache project ('tlp', for top-level-project) requires a
viable community to answer questions, fix bugs, and move forward.
Aegis is a piece of CXF that happens to be usable without the rest of
CXF. It does not have an attached posse of human beings who could (and
have any desire to) form a TLP, so it remains inside of CXF.