cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject a quesiton on CXF 2.5 WS-RM's protocol variation handling
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:25:14 GMT
Hi Dennis,
I am trying to adjust my JMX code for the CXF 2.5 WS-RM and I have a question.

RMManager now manages endpoints under each supported protocol
variation using Map<ProtocolVariation, Map<Endpoint, RMEndpoint>>.
Does this mean that an Endpoint can be used in several protocol variations?

The background to my question is that I want to get the list of
endpoint identifier strings from RMManager. In 2.4, I used
manager.getReliableEndpointsMap().keySet() and extracted the
identifier strings. In 2.5, I am wondering whether I have to provide
this identifier list per protocol version or could return one list.

I will have a few more questions. But for now, I keep it short.

Thanks.

Regards, aki