cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aegis and Camel... is there a need for it?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:27:37 GMT
On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:44:38 PM Robert Liguori wrote:
> As I previously mentioned, I recently opened this issue:
>
> "add support for Aegis as a marshalling format"
>
> Does it make sense, is there a need for it, or should I close the
> issue out?

IMO, no.   Camel supports a bunch of object model binding that are generally
better than Aegis.  Since Camel doesn't have a need to generate schema for the
objects or produce wsdl's or anything, there aren't any real advantages of
Aegis over the various other technologies.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org