cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDK 1.7 and CXF
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:33:44 GMT
On Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:00:12 AM Robert Liguori wrote:
> Just FYI, I did a test build using JDK 1.7 against CXF... it failed.
>
> 'just wondering if you guys are going to start test builds using JDK
> 1.7?
>
> -- Robert

I did some testing last week with java 7 and trunk and 2.4.x branch now BUILD
with Java7.   There are a few test failures that I haven't had a chance to
fully diagnose.    They are all security related and I THINK it's due to them
disabling a couple of the older SSL/TLS algorithms that are no longer secure.
I think our configs use those old algorithms, but haven't had time to verify.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org