cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Liguori <...@gliesian.com>
Subject My outstanding CXF issues and their feasibility.
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:52:21 GMT
Hello CXF Dev Team,

I've just spent some time closing out a bunch of my Apache issues that
were not feasible.  In regards to my CXF issues I've opened, most of
them have already been fixed and implemented by the Apache Team...
thanks!  However I do have a few left over that I'm trying to bring
closure to...

If anyone has time and would like to pass through them quickly, that
would be cool.  What I'm most interested in, is closing out any of the
issues that don't make any logical sense to pursue.

Here they are, thanks!  An e-mail response, an update to the JIRA
ticket, or a response to this mailing list would be cool! Thanks again!

========================
FEASIBILITY QUESTIONABLE
========================

CXF-3739
Implement XStream Databinding

CXF-3140
WSDL Validator: Validate against Attachments Profile 1.0

CXF-3053
Add generation support of http:binding for the java2ws tool from -http
argument

============
ENHANCEMENTS
============

CXF-3055
Adding -version, -V and -Q switches to all command line tools

CXF-3125
Add -validate option to the following utilities: wsdl2xml, wsdl2soap,
wsdl2service and wsdl2corba.

CXF-3245
Adding command line options where appropriate

CXF-3323
Update "description" elements in all CXF POM files.

===========
NEEDS A FIX
===========

CXF-3779
Minor WSDL errors in some of the sample projects

CXF-3690
Refactor packaging for uniformity across examples.

CXF-3084
Building Apache CXF Runtime JavaScript Client Generator: SEVERE: send
state != OPENED.

CXF-3276
"Building Apache CXF HTTP Transport for OSGi 2.3.2" - build warnings

CXF-3086
"Warning building bundle" message in CXF 2.3 build

CXF-3054
wsdl12js.bat doesn't immediately exit after return result from version
query

=============
DIFF IS READY

CXF-3737
Comments reference incorrect tool names in several files.

CXF-3686
Adjust sample project method calls that should be accessed in a static
manner.

--
Sincerely,
Robert J. Liguori