cxf-dev mailing list archives

From mymacin <myma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Local Transport MessageObserver error
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:51:30 GMT

I am using cxf-2.4.0 version.

Sorry Willem.Jiang

Just I removed this topic in cxf-dev forum and I have created new thread in
cxf-user forum.

Hi,

When I try to use Local Transport instead of Http I am getting the below
exception.I have also included the endpoint configuration below.

My configurations:

Endpoint:

<jaxws:endpoint id="GreeterJmsWS"  address="local://GreeterJms"
implementor="#GreeterJMS" />

Client:

<jaxws:client id="greeterJMSImplService" address="local://GreeterJms"
serviceClass="foo.service.GreeterJMS" />

Also included

<bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory"
lazy-init="false">
      <property name="transportIds">
          <list>
              <value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http</value>
          </list>
      </property>
  </bean>

and included bus extension

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml" />

Exception :

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Local destination does not have a
MessageObserver on address local://GreeterJms/
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.dispatchViaPipe(LocalConduit.java:114)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalConduit.prepare(LocalConduit.java:59)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)

Thanks in advance.
Mymacin