cxf-dev mailing list archives

From ovi <ovidio.lair...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EndorsingSupportingTokens and SignedSupportingTokens throing a Nullpointer exception
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:38:08 GMT
thanks for the reply.
I will take a look.
By the way here we are bound to use cxf 2.3.1 because cxf 2.4.x is not in
jboss 6.0.0.Final (the one we sue) and only in jboss 7.0.x but this one is
not ee compliant yet. So we have the hibrid solution that I proposed and
that works for now.
When we migrate to cxf 2.4.x and jboss 7.0.x I will definitely use your
solution.

By the way I send you by email a zip containing our wsdl with its xsds.
thanks again