cxf-dev mailing list archives

From ovi <ovidio.lair...@gmail.com>
Subject EndorsingSupportingTokens and SignedSupportingTokens throing a Nullpointer exception
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:11:56 GMT
When I have the policy pasted below I see a NullPointer Exception.
When I debug the server I see that in the PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor, in
the method computeAction there is only an action computed with the values:
"UsernameToken Timestamp " and without 'Signature'.
I believe hat this causes the crypto object not to be found and throwing a
NullPointerException because its null:
This happens in the X509Security.loadCertificate in the line cachedCert =
crypto.loadCertificate(in);
The crypto is null and there is a NullPointerEception.

Are my assumptions correct ???? Is this policy possible to execute ?

My wsdlis, my client and my server are pasted below:
1. client.xml
     <jaxws:client id="careReceiverInsurabilityWSClient"

serviceClass="be.cin.mycarenet.esb.insurability.InsurabilityPortType"

address="https://localhost:8443/jbossWsCxfClientWithWSSecurityPolicyHttps-1/CareReceiverInsurabilityWebserviceImpl"
                  wsdlLocation="wsdl/MyCarenet-Insurability.wsdl"
				  endpointName="s:InsurabilityPort"
    	          serviceName="s:CareReceiverInsurability"
	  	          xmlns:s="urn:be:cin:mycarenet:esb:insurability">
		<jaxws:properties>
			<entry key="ws-security.username" value="ovione"/>
			<entry key="ws-security.callback-handler"
value="poc.samples.jboss.cxf.ejb.sync.security.policy.webservice.callbackHandlers.client.UsernameTokenCallbackHandlerClient"/>
			<entry key="ws-security.signature.properties"
value="security/clientSign.properties"/>
			<entry key="ws-security.signature.username" value="pairclient"/>
      	</jaxws:properties>
	</jaxws:client>

2. server.xml
    	<jaxws:endpoint
		id="careReceiverInsurabilityWSServer"

implementor="poc.samples.jboss.cxf.ejb.sync.security.policy.webservice.CareReceiverInsurabilityWebserviceImpl"

address="https://localhost:8443/jbossWsCxfClientWithWSSecurityPolicyHttps-1/CareReceiverInsurabilityWebserviceImpl"
	  	wsdlLocation="wsdl/MyCarenet-Insurability.wsdl"
		endpointName="s:InsurabilityPort"
    	serviceName="s:CareReceiverInsurability"
	  	xmlns:s="urn:be:cin:mycarenet:esb:insurability">
		<jaxws:properties>
			<entry key="ws-security.callback-handler"
value="poc.samples.jboss.cxf.ejb.sync.security.policy.webservice.callbackHandlers.server.UsernameTokenCallbackHandlerServer"/>
			<entry key="ws-security.signature.properties"
value="security/serverSignVerify.properties"/>
			<entry key="ws-security.signature.username" value="clienttrusted"/>
      	</jaxws:properties>
	</jaxws:endpoint>

3. policy in the wsdl
   <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="BasicSecurityPolicy">
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
				<sp:TransportBinding>
					<wsp:Policy>
						<sp:TransportToken>
							<wsp:Policy>
								<sp:HttpsToken RequireClientCertificate="false" />
							</wsp:Policy>
						</sp:TransportToken>
						<sp:Layout>
							<wsp:Policy>