cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stateless EJB's and JAX-WS (no comment necessary)
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:30:50 GMT
Ryan - this is a CXF dev list so if you just intend to think aloud
then the dev list is not the best place to do it :-), I'm sorry if I
misunderstood your "no comment necessary" bit in the subject.

Once again, I like the fact you are trying to approach the issue
fundamentally, but IMHO you have to
keep the focus and learn to get to the target the fastest possible
way. Just deploy a JAX-WS endpoint or/and focus on understanding how
the JAX-WS integration is done, don't be concerned too much at this
stage about all the subtleties of which EJB beans can be exposed as
(SOAP) web services and which can not, because the goal is to make
sure an EJB JAX-RS endpoint can be deployed - lets limit the goal of
this project to this task - because if you manage to deploy even a
simple EJB JAX-RS endpoint then you'll get the knowledge needed to
continue and complete the integration, if you will be interested

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com