cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Ford <m...@massfords.com>
Subject question on embedding cxf
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:15:05 GMT
I am looking for some pointers on embedding CXF into an application.
My requirement is to defer the loading of WSDL/XSD for the service
until it is needed and then to never cache it within CXF.

The concern is that I may have thousands of different services
deployed but likely only a few hundred running at any one time so I'd
like to avoid loading all the WSDL/XSD for those services not being
used. All of these services will be deployed programmatically and
likely change over time as opposed to the typical use case of a static
deployment via spring or other mechanism.

I have currently setup some test deployments using the
WSDLServiceFactoryBean and it works fine but this requires loading the
WSDL and this is the part I'd like deferred.

Thanks in advance.