cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Amish Gandhi <yfil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New developer
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:52:16 GMT
I had done my Master's project way back on web service transactions with
Arjuna, before it merged with JBoss.
But to begin with I probably need an understanding on how CXF works.

So what you suggest seems like a good idea. I can start on some demos. Is
there anywhere I can find more information on them?
You can point me to the packages and I can start understanding that as well.

Thanks for the response.
Amish.