cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Support WS-Notification in CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:31:14 GMT
I think the main reason is that WS-Notification is part of the WS-* area.
 It's just that CXF may be a more intuitive place for such a codebase.
The current implementation rely on JBI, so ServiceMix was definitely a good
place.  If we get rid of the JBI dependency to move to a pure JAX-WS
service, it may be better to move it to CXF.   It's really just a matter of
where people would search for such a component first.

Note that we haven't voted on anything yet in ServiceMix, and there's no
need to vote if CXF does not want the codebase anyway.   So we're just
really starting the discussion.

--
Guillaume Nodet