cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Support WS-Notification in CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:47:11 GMT
We're not talking about implementing something new here.  We have an
existing code base in ServiceMix that we may work on to remove the ties onto
JBI.  We were just wondering if CXF would be a better place for it.   I have
really no problems with keeping it in ServiceMix fwiw.

Now if someone wants to start implementing a new WS-Eventing service, that's
completely unrelated to this issue.

Also, we don't actually use it internally in ServiceMix, so ServiceMix has
no requirements, but our we have some users that do use it, that's all.

--
Guillaume Nodet