cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Support WS-Notification in CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:43:40 GMT
Then I think we are in agreement.  All the code related to ws-addressing
support in WS-Notification would have to be rewritten when getting rid of
JBI.    However, if you were talking about CXF interceptors, I'm not sure
that's the right way to go, as implementing a web service purely using
interceptors might be a bit more complicated than just using wsdl -> java
and filling the gaps.  That does not prevent the introduction of
pluggability in any way though.

--
Guillaume Nodet