cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Support WS-Notification in CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 14:05:06 GMT
JMS would probably be the only real way to do this.

I think this is a very good idea to remove the JBI dependency in WSN.  That would make it
much more usable.

Yes... I have had more than a couple of clients asking for a full WSN implementation in CXF.
 So I would believe there is interest out there.  WSN will become more important as cloud
based ESBs become more prevalent.  I am actually a believer that WSN should live in CXF rather
than SMX.

Jeff

On Jul 8, 2011, at 3:36 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Recently we're discussing on Servicemix Dev mailling list about redesign ws-notification
component, previously it was designed as JBI ServiceEngine and need work together with BindingComponet(like
servicemix-cxf-bc or servicmeix-http) over JBI bus, we currently want to make it working without
any JBI stuff and we believe this is more natural as ws-notification[2] actually is wsdl based
and we think move the ws-notification into CXF is more reasonable.