cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "qiuboboy" <qiubo...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: Re: New developer
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:01:40 GMT
hi,you can understand cxf at http://cxf.apache.org/docs/cxf-architecture.html
cxf's some document haven't synchronized with code ,but don't worry about it.

2011-07-21

qiuboboy

发件人: Amish Gandhi <yfilmps@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2011-07-21 01:52
主 题: Re: New developer
收件人: dev@cxf.apache.org

I had done my Master's project way back on web service transactions with
Arjuna, before it merged with JBoss.
But to begin with I probably need an understanding on how CXF works.

So what you suggest seems like a good idea. I can start on some demos. Is
there anywhere I can find more information on them?
You can point me to the packages and I can start understanding that as well.

Thanks for the response.
Amish.