cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Support WS-Notification in CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:13:22 GMT

I definitely support this and kind of thought about doing this last year
sometime to make it more usable outside of SMX.

Not sure where in the code though.

In reality, it's really not much different than an STS.  For 2.4, we did put a
sample  STS in the examples with most of the framework part in the rt-ws-
security module.    We could definitely do something similar.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org