cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 回复: Re: New developer
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:44:55 GMT

Another good demo I like to point people at if they want to start looking at
the internals of CXF is the Talend interceptor demo:

https://github.com/Talend/tsf/tree/master/examples/interceptors

It can help you walk through what is happening on the interceptor chain as the
chain is processing the message.   If you pull it into eclipse and such, you
can debug into the various interceptors and see what they are doing and how
the message is being manipulated and everything.

One of these days, I'll blog about it or do a simple video recording of it or
something...   Need to find some time.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org