cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF Java first service, using XMLBean generated objects as the input and output parameters
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:07:39 GMT
On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:55:44 AM cwhistler wrote:
> I put the app in an ear and preferred the org.apache.cxf package to ensure i
> am using cxf.  Still I can't get it to start up

Well, now it's using CXF, but it's set to use the JAXBDataBinding, not
XMLBeans:

> ing.java:502) at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:322)
> ... 68 more

Thus, the configuration is either wrong or not being picked up properly to
configure it to use XMLBeans.   The easiest may be to just add:

@DataBinding(org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding.class)

to the interface and/or implementation bean.

Dan

> [...]
> ava:41) at
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:40
> 9) at
> weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.activate(EarDeployment.java:58)
> 	at
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStat
> eChecker.java:161) at
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContai
> nerInvoker.java:79) at
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activate(BasicDeployme
> nt.java:184) at
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activateFromServerLife
> cycle(BasicDeployment.java:361) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doActivate(Deploymen
> tAdapter.java:51) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.activate(DeploymentAda
> pter.java:200) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$2.transitionApp(AppTransit
> ion.java:30) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(Con
> figuredDeployments.java:240) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.activate(Configure
> dDeployments.java:169) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredD
> eployments.java:123) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(Deploymen
> tServerService.java:180) at
> weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(Deployment
> ServerService.java:96) at
> weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64) at
> weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
> 	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:331)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:234)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:477)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48
> ) at
> .java:37) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
> 	at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1544) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1485) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417) ... 49 more
> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:339)