cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question on embedding cxf
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:10:35 GMT

Hmm....   interesting requirement.    I'm not really sure what to suggest.

Subclassing the CXFServlet, you COULD override the handle method to look at
the URL and startup the appropriate service prior to calling the "super"
version.    That should work.   In a standalone thing, I'm really drawing a
blank.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp