cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dev <devajyot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding SOAPBody and precreated XML payload
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:02:44 GMT
I managed to get over that problem. Next issue I have run into is signing the
message. Since we are using JDK1.5 and the keytool doesn't provide commands
to import private keys, I had to use OpenSSL and extract the private key
from .pfx file and convert the key into .DER extension and add it to the
keystore using JDK keytool. However the code now bombs with the following
complain: -

rg.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Security processing failed.
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor$WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(WSS4JOutInterceptor.java:272)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor$WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal.handleMessage(WSS4JOutInterceptor.java:134)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:255)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:546)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:343)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:295)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invokeWrapped(ClientImpl.java:330)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:332)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:218)
	at com.luminant.relay.app.xfs.ws.WSDispatcher.main(WSDispatcher.java:204)
Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: Error during
Signature: ; nested exception is:
	org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security error (No
certificates for user TESTUSER were found for signature)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.action.SignatureAction.execute(SignatureAction.java:68)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(WSHandler.java:206)

I believe this is occurring because private keys are not getting picked up
by the application. My WS client code has added the following code to enable
signing: -

		outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.ACTION, "Signature");
		outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.USER, "TESTUSER");
		outProps.put("signaturePropFile", "crypto.properties");
		outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_CLASS,
				ClientPasswordCallback.class.getName());

I am wondering if there is something I am missing out here. In my keystore I
have 'TESTUSER' as alias to the private key.