cxf-dev mailing list archives

From cwhistler <chadd.whist...@sungard.com>
Subject CXF Java first service, using XMLBean generated objects as the input and output parameters
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:25:10 GMT
So I have XML schemas from a client, and I have compiled them with XMLBeans
2.2.0 into java objects.  now I want to use those objects as input and
response parameters for some CXF generated web services.  I have tried CXF
versions 2.2.7 and 2.4.0.

I am deploying this in Weblogic 10.3.3 using Spring configuration.

So in my Java class I have tried using the generated document interface, the
implemenation class and the type class but none of these make any
difference.  My interface is setup as:

@WebService(name = "NasuProcessor", targetNamespace = "http://www.test.com")
@SOAPBinding(style=Style.DOCUMENT, use=Use.LITERAL,
parameterStyle=ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
public interface NasuProcessor {
	@WebMethod
	public MmmfResponseImpl wsProcess(@WebParam(name = "nasu") MmmfAccountImpl
nasuInput);

}

Most of the details that I can find simply state that I have to add the
XmlBeansDataBinding to my service configuration:
    <jaxws:endpoint id="NasuProcessorBasicAuth"
        implementor="#nasuProcessor"
        address="/NasuProcessorBasicAuth">
        <jaxws:dataBinding>
            <bean class="org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding" />
        </jaxws:dataBinding>
        <jaxws:inInterceptors>
            <ref bean="securityInterceptor"/>
        </jaxws:inInterceptors>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

so I've tried this but I continue to receive the following exceptions.  it
just seems that the dataBinding is not being used.

Jul 15, 2011 12:03:20 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://www.test.com}NasuProcessorImplService from
class com.test.processors.nasu.NasuProcessor
Jul 15, 2011 12:03:20 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be /NasuProcessorBasicAuth

Caused By: java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 7 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions
noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo is an interface, and
JAXB can't handle interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo
		at public noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo[]
noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl.getAddressInfoArray()
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo
		at public noNamespace.MmmfAccountDocument$MmmfAccount$AddressInfo[]
noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl.getAddressInfoArray()
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl does not have a no-arg
default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
org.apache.xmlbeans.StringEnumAbstractBase does not have a no-arg default
constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.StringEnumAbstractBase
		at public org.apache.xmlbeans.StringEnumAbstractBase
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.getEnumValue()
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
org.apache.xmlbeans.GDate does not have a no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.GDate
		at public org.apache.xmlbeans.GDate
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.getGDateValue()
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase
		at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfAccountDocumentImpl$MmmfAccountImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess.maint
		at comtest.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcess
noNamespace.impl.MmmfResponseDocumentImpl$MmmfResponseImpl does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at noNamespace.impl.MmmfResponseDocumentImpl$MmmfResponseImpl
		at public noNamespace.impl.MmmfResponseDocumentImpl$MmmfResponseImpl
com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcessResponse._return
		at com.test.processors.maint.jaxws.WsProcessResponse

	at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.createJAXBContext(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:151)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.postProcess(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:94)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:265)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel(EndpointFactory.java:363)
	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Can someone help?