cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF on Eclipse-WS Indigo in pain
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:18:19 GMT

Is there more to that stack trace?    There should be at least one more
"Caused by" at the end of that where the actual location of the NPE should be
found.  Right now, I have no idea.

In regards to removing the wsdlLocation attribute from <jaxws:endpoint>, in
that case, it would be picking it up from the @WebService annotation and you
have it defined as:

http://localhost:8080/Coplink_LEXS_Service/services/SRWebServiceBean?wsdl

Thus, it's trying to load it from there, but tomcat likely hasn't even started
the 8080 port yet.   If it has, it's likely looping trying to start the
service which needs the wsdl so it starts the service, etc....

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org