cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Tanveer ul Islam <tanveer.aimfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using CXF to consume WS in Android
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 04:32:13 GMT
Thanks Willem for the reply.

I have already gone through this document. And i also have experimented with
the limited required set of libraries. But android is not even able to
compile them in order to run.

Well i made my life harder and used kSoap2. I don't need to work on this
thing anymore, so i am relaxed now. I wonder if CXF team has ever thought
about this? Is it even in their future plans?

--
Thanks | Regards,

*Tanveer ul Islam*

*Senior Java Developer*