cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: migratin openejb to cxf 2.4.1
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:33:05 GMT
I had a try but i have weird exceptions:

 java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class

openejb use a http abtraction layer so i guess we still need out http
transport factory.

i didn't find how to replace the WSDLQueryHandler by the interceptor so i
imported the 2.3 class directly in openejb-cxf to be able to test.

do you know what this kind of exception can mean?

- Romain