cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Invoker, Proxy, EasyBeans EJB Remote Home proxy for remote calls
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:19:18 GMT
Hi Sergey,

>>The fact you have seen EJB-related annotations being associated with a
>>given CRI instance in debugger simply confirms the fact JVM retains
>>them. But the sole responsibility of CRI is to model a JAX-RS root
>>resource or subresource. It can not deal with with how a given
>>resource is provided (via EJB, or something else)

I converted this feature of the resourceProvider to annotation-based
recognition, using methods of 'Class'.

I think that this equates to the class-scanning feature that you had
recommended.

Because the EasyBeans StatelessSessionBean seems to be the only one produced
by the invoker factory, it seemed good to decide between the four that are
possible. At the same time, the presence of an EJB Lifecycle is also
verified for the class's annotations.

Because there are separate factories for each lifecycle, one of them has to
be decided upon somehow and the jonas-easybeans-cxf code does not seem to do
so.

here are the links:

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/dev/samples/EJB/EJBResourceProvider.java

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/dev/samples/EJB/EJBLifecycle.java