cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Invoker, Proxy, EasyBeans EJB Remote Home proxy for remote calls
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:40:14 GMT
Hi Ryan

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sergey,
>
> I have seen the Bean Invoker in cxf. I have just come across the class
> EJBHomeCallFactory in EasyBeans.
>
> I am wondering if it might suit our needs to use this, BeanInvoker, and make
> BeanInvoker extend JAXRSInvoker.
>
> What do you think?

I think we should check how EasyBeans does integrate with CXF JAX-WS
and follow a similar approach.

> If not, I am currently putting together a resourceProvider which selects
> between the Stateless, Stateful, Singelton, EJB Factories in Easybeans, and
> returns a resource from whichever state we have for this RP. I am passing in
> the cri and will find out whether the bean is stateful, stateless, etc., and
> then set an enum constant with that value, which value will determine which
> factory is selected.
>
> What do you think about the idea?

ClassResourceInfo knows nothing about the lifecycle of the bean, it
only needs to get a reference to it from RP.
I believe in EasyBeans JAX-WS InvokerFactory (which is similar to RP)
is initialized and used by the invoker. As discussed earlier on, I
encourage you to understand how EasyBeans CXF JAX-WS integration is
done

thanks, Sergey